Saturday, April 21, 2012

Creative Craft Club: April

This month was the last time my Creative Craft Club at school will meet.  We only have May left before we are out for the summer, and it is a SUPER busy month for us all!  Since Mother's Day is coming up,
(MAY 13th!)
 I thought this would be a cute craft the girls could make for their moms.
A couple of months ago, I made some flower pins that were similar, but made with twine and fabric. You can see them HERE.
My friend, Kristy, over at A Pocket Full of Poise had a tutorial showing how to make these felt flower pens.  You can check the tutorial out HERE.
The girls did a great job making these! Aren't they super cute?!?!
You know you want one!!

Hope you have a relaxing weekend!
Tracy

2 comments:

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

maravilloso!
me encanta!
te felicito!

sebin said...

h5r40q7e79 v5g13d7e33 l7r86w3c55 x5x63t3z10 w4l07n5v73 u0d54t4l08

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...