Sunday, June 12, 2011

More Fun with Pretty Packing Tape


One of my oldest and dearest friends, Lynnette, had a birthday this past Friday. I sent her a little something to celebrate, and the packaging made me as happy as I hoped the gift would make her! :) Isn't it cute?! Not only did I get to use my pretty packaging tape, but I also got to recycle an everyday product package to be useful once more. SCORE!

Recently, I have become addicted to Crystal Light. I love it. Yum. I also really like these containers. They are a great shape, great size, and you can easily tear the product label off which leaves you with a blank slate to work with.

Other fun ideas for these nifty containers:
pencil boxes
crayon boxes
lego box
piggy bank
treat or snack box
food container for lunch box
cosmetic box (to take on the go)
sunglass box

Endless possibilities!


Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned a giveaway coming soon? Sorry it's take so long.... but no more wait!! COMING TOMORROW....FANTASTIC GIVEAWAY!!

STAY TUNED! :)

Tracy


PS- HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Netterbean!!
I love you, friend!!

1 comment:

tiptop2 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Netterbean! Pretty packing tape is very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...