Friday, July 16, 2010

Ribbons and Bows II

I was totally meant to have a little girl. I don't, of course, I have two boys. They are fantastic little guys, but I am kind of a girlie girl and I love all things that include ribbons and bows. In order to keep myself sane, I have to channel all the ruffle-iness out of me into gifts for others. My friend's daughter, Abbie, is celebrating her birthday tomorrow, and I just had to make her some goodies. There is no little girl in my household to model these for you, so you'll have to use your imagination. I put them on Luc to see if the size worked, but I don't think he'd appreciate me taking his picture and posting it on my blog with a big headband on. :)

Thanks to Ruffles and Stuff and Eighteen 25 for the tuts!

I have a lot more to show you, and I wanted to post some tutorials of my own. HOWEVER, I am off to Vegas for a week.( That sounds way more glamorous than it is since I am going for a teachers conference,) Have a good week, and you'll hear from me soon!


erin said...

annnnd the apples too!!!

More Chic Than Shabby said...

Super cute. The fruit ones are my favorite. Can you belive ruffles and stuff is no longer blogging? I will miss all her great ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...