Friday, July 16, 2010

Ribbons and Bows II

I was totally meant to have a little girl. I don't, of course, I have two boys. They are fantastic little guys, but I am kind of a girlie girl and I love all things that include ribbons and bows. In order to keep myself sane, I have to channel all the ruffle-iness out of me into gifts for others. My friend's daughter, Abbie, is celebrating her birthday tomorrow, and I just had to make her some goodies. There is no little girl in my household to model these for you, so you'll have to use your imagination. I put them on Luc to see if the size worked, but I don't think he'd appreciate me taking his picture and posting it on my blog with a big headband on. :)


Thanks to Ruffles and Stuff and Eighteen 25 for the tuts!

I have a lot more to show you, and I wanted to post some tutorials of my own. HOWEVER, I am off to Vegas for a week.( That sounds way more glamorous than it is since I am going for a teachers conference,) Have a good week, and you'll hear from me soon!

2 comments:

erin said...

annnnd the apples too!!!

More Chic Than Shabby said...

Super cute. The fruit ones are my favorite. Can you belive ruffles and stuff is no longer blogging? I will miss all her great ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...