Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Photo Challenge #3: Bold Colors

These are pics of my youngest son's Chuck Taylors. I found them for super cheap at TJMax, and I knew, as soon as I laid eyes on them, that he NEEDED these shoes. HE may not have known, but I KNEW. Mother's intuition, right?

And again, things have been insane around there. My first day of school (with kids) was yesterday, and it was great! YAY! However, these last two weeks have left me drained, drained, DRAINED, so these aren't new pics. But yes, I think they fit this weeks challenge, and I think they are a lot of fun. :)

Seriously, I should have a grip on my schedule by next week, and hope to actually CHALLENGE myself with the PHOTO CHALLENGE. Imagine. Such a concept. :)

I do have some posts ready to "hit the presses" as they say, but just haven't been able to muster up the energy thus far this week. Keep the faith, folks, cause it's gonna happen. really.

Hope everyone is having a fab week, and I WILL TALK TO YOU ALL SOON!!-

Tracy







10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowza! I love these! I have a chuck taylor kid, too! You will love these shots in 25 years!
Thanks for popping by!
Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

OMGosh,I want those shoes!

Kei said...

Fab shoes! Shoes are really needed sometimes, right?! :D

Julie said...

I really like the shoes.

Amanda said...

Oh, how I love Chucks! Great subject!

Laura Beth said...

I bet he is the coolest kid on the block. And I can relate on the DRAINED feeling...I'm back to school too. However, I met the kiddos today & am feeling re-energized! Thanks for linking up!

Kathleen said...

Too cool! And I agree with Kerry, you'll love these pictures in 25 years.

lydia said...

Love them! I bet he is the coolest kid around in those!

erin said...

Really cute shoes! Of course they are....I bought some on clearance at Target for Sam a few weeks ago that are almost identical. They have flames on them! haha.

Tracy Crosby said...

Erin! I bought those same ones for Luc, but they ended up being too small. They didnt have any more when I returned them. i was bummed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...