1. Fix a hem or a broken heel.
2. Secure a wobbly rearview mirror or a broken side mirror (kind of ghetto, though)
3. Be used as an emergency bra or to secure a top that won't stay up.
4. Muffle a squeaky shoe, or make slick soles less slippery.
5. Serve as a makeshift sling.
6. Patch a shopping bag that's about to break. (more ghetto-fabulous ideas)
7. Create a temporary car window or keep a bumper from falling off, if you've been in an accident. (GGGGGHHHHEEETTTOOO)
8. Rewrap shoelaces when they begin to fray.
9.Double as an emergency bandage.
10. Repair your reading or sunglasses.
Hint: To remove the stickiness, try adhesive remover like Goo Gone or WD-40.