Monday, November 22, 2010

Another Secret Pal Gift- Commissioned

My friend asked me to make a Christmas wreath for her to give her secret pal. Since I am totally into yarn wreaths right now, I thought this was a perfect excuse to hone in my mad yarn skills. It turned out pretty festive, classic, and still in the simplistic fashion. I was pleased. I do hope that my friend's secret pal loves it as well.
Since I didn't finish it until about 10:30pm, and I plan to hand it off tomorrow...I had to take pic's in a dark house. Sorry for the quality.

5 comments:

Claire said...

AHH! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, I like a lot!

erin said...

That is so pretty! I love the felt poinsetta! You guys really take secret pals seriously over there!

More Chic Than Shabby said...

It's beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Your secret pal is going to love it...it looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...