These pretty little flowers have been popping up all over blogland lately, so I had to try them out. Especially now when we could all use a little POP of colorful bloom to remind us that spring is on the way.
1. Cut out 6 flower shapes in the same color about 2 or 3 inches wide.
2. Cut out a square about 2 in. and two leaves.
3. Place a dot of hot glue in the center of a flower and fold in half.
4.Place another dot of hot glue in the center and fold again.
5.Repeat #3 and 4 using the other flowers.
6.Glue the two leaves onto the square.
7. Take two of the folded flowers and glue together on the straight edge, then glue the other straight edge to the square.
8.Continue gluing the folded flowers around the square squeezing the top together.
9.Cut a smaller piece of felt, place on the inside of a clip. Cover with hot glue, and place face down onto the bottom of flower.
10. Lastly, you can choose to add a button or pearl to the top of the flower, or not. Your choice. Both ways are super cute!
You can clip these flowers to purses...
Or to your sweater....
Or to your belt...
And they make great gifts!