Saturday, February 19, 2011

Luc's Party Part 2: friends & the birthday boy!


I really love this picture of Luc. My friend, Sarah, gets the cred for it. (Thanks!) Soooo, it's been a couple of days since I posted Part 1 of Luc's party, but in my defense...I was hit with a stomach bug. Yuck. Yeah, so I didn't really feel human for a few days. Once I recovered, I had to get ready for my mom's arrival. (She flew into town yesterday! WHooHOo!) Needless to say, things have been crazy. Anyway, here are some picsof Luc's buddies and the birthday boy, himself, enjoying the festivities.
Luc at home the morning of his birthday opening one of his presents.

He loves his new rain boots from Granny V!


The infamous "Toss the Candy" game. Big hit with the little folks.


This year, Luc didn't grab the flame. No tears were shed during the birthday song.

Cash and Finn give their "super silly" faces.

Luc welcomes newcomer, Jaxson, to the Crosby party circuit.


Luc and Flori share the same birthday, but Luc is a year older. Aren't they just too cute?

Good times.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...