Thursday, January 19, 2012

Teacher Appreciation at the Aquarium

(Andre, Cash, and Luc at the Aquarium)

This past Saturday was teacher appreciation day at the Tennessee Aquarium! It was awesome! I got my entire family of 4 into the aquarium for only $6.50. Sweet action!

Wait, double sweet actually because my good friend, Allison, (who is also a teacher) came with us with her two little girls. We had a great time.
Reagan and Charlie

Me and Cash

Cash, Reagan, Luc, and Andre admiring the fish.

The gang!


Thanks to the aquarium! I know a bunch of my teacher friends enjoyed this day!!-


Mrs. Crosby :)










1 comment:

tiptop2 said...

What a fun day for you guys! Great idea to have a Teacher Appreciation Day!! You are appreciatied very much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...