Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Love for Etsy Strengthens

I have for some time had a huge crush on etsy.com . If you are not familiar with Etsy, it is "your place to buy and sell all things homemade." Ohhhhh, how I love this site. There are so many beautiful, beautiful things created by real people with hearts and souls. It's an amazing site. You must check it out.

Ok, so I said all of that to get to this...I was casually enjoying the Tennessee Aquarium the other day with Julie, Rondi, and the kids when I stumbled upon something very interesting. What was it, you ask? Well. This woman had a camera, and normally I would be checking it out, but not this time. What I noticed was her SUPER COOL camera strap. Before I could even think twice I had asked her where she purchased such a unique item. Her words were simply this, "Cotton Candy on Etsy." I should have known.

Needless to say, I rushed home to get online in order to confirm...yes...etsy...cotton candy...by natalie...yes...fantastically cool camera straps. Now I am not only crushing on Etsy as a whole, I have narrowed my love down to these brilliant camera straps. Thought you might like to see...





These are two options that I fancy. This Natalie genius has many patterns to choose from. Someone tell my husband for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...