Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Presents for the Pre-School

I have posted a couple of gifts that I am putting together for Cash's teachers, and if you noticed, they all have had coordinated scrapbooking paper. This gift is no different. It will fit right with the "post-it present", and the liquid soap gift. I made this gift for the first time back in May when I gave it to my (at the time) secret pal. You can see it, and get directions to make your own here.

I thought these two new ones turned out pretty stink'n cute. As a teacher myself, I would love for a student to give me something like this. I hope Cash's teachers feel the same way!

4 comments:

erin said...

Oh my - very cute. I love that. How much were the little boxes and where did you get them? I need to go shopping today.

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute and I notice that a "certain" teacher LOVES some chocolate !! :)

Claire said...

little elves sure have been busy around your place! very cute, and I am sure Cash's teachers will appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Anonymous said...

Hmm is аnyone еlse experiencing pгoblems with thе pictures on thіѕ blоg loaԁing?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's
the blog. Any rеѕponseѕ would bе greаtly appreciated.



Herе is mу hοmepage - peachio.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...