Friday, December 17, 2010

Our First Gingerbread House



My fabulous fifth grade teammate (one of them...I have THREE!) gave Cash and Luc a gingerbread house kit. Cash and I went at it yesterday, and totally tackled this project. Cash did a great job, too. I had to put all the frosting on, but he attached all the candy to the house himself. He was really psyched about the whole thing, and is very proud of the outcome. I had never made one, myself, so I really enjoyed it, too!

Thanks "TeeCee" for a great gift. We love you!! (Isn't she just the prettiest?)

Here is Cash with the house after "phase 1" of building.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next Christmas Cash will be making a pumpkin roll like his Uncle Shad!! :) Great job Guys!!! :)

erin said...

Very cute. Lucie would have tried to eat all the candy.

Tracy Crosby said...

That's what Luc was trying to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...