Saturday, July 2, 2011

Infinity Scarf


I.
L.O.V.E.
this scarf.

I saw this over at B.Cheniful the other day, and it looked so stink'n cute I had to give it a whirl. It is a great way to add color, texture, and dimension to your look, and still keep things light weight for summer.


My good friend, Kristy, and I got together to do some crafting, and this was our project. Of course, it took no time at all, so we had to spend the rest of the afternoon lounging in the pool. (Thus no pics from that day. Pool +Bathing suit= NO PIC!)

Kristy and I decided these would be great gifts, so if you are lucky....


Go on over to B.Cheniful and check out the tutorial.

3 comments:

tiptop2 said...

Love the Scarf! Lt turned out very nice.

erin said...

haha. Love it. I pinned a tutorial of this the other day thinking that I had to try it too! Get out of my head! :)

B.Cheniful said...

I can't believe I'm just thanking you for this post now?!?! Bad Brandi! I did do a shoutout on my FB page though awhile back....but still, THANK YOU for the blog mention! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...