Saturday, July 23, 2011

Photography Challenge!!

Laura Beth over at A Step in the Journey has offered up a photo challenge for those who think they are up for it. You may be asking, "Is that a dare, Tracy??" My reply would be, "Heck yeah, it is!! DO IT!!"

Erin, from A Bird and A Bean, and I are excited to jump right in and give it a go! I completed a 365 photo project for the year 2008 ( check it out here.) Although it was tough getting in a pic everyday of the ENTIRE year, it was rewarding. Now, three years ( and another baby) later, I really really don't think I would be able to do a 365, but I think I COULD do this challenge. And I need a challenge to get my booty in gear. Don't you? It is a fantastic way to get to know your camera, and stretch yourself artistically. Won't you join us?

Check out the weekly challenges below, and click on the button on the right side of my blog for more info.... Good luck and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!


Portrait smiles-
Tracy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...